2009年1月14日 星期三

I don't want to be 'that one' who is hopeless or pitiful.
I want to be full of COLOUR.
I don't want to be stigmatized and stereotyped.
I don't want to be labelled or marginalised.
I want to be loved and cared for.
I want to be precious and important.
I want to be charming.
I want to grow on you.
I want to turn heads.
I want to be homely, but fun.
I want my heart to be carried on a cloud with angels.
I want to hear sweet voices every day.
I want to learn and move on.
I want to be someone's world, meaning, everything.
I don't want to be forgotten.
I want to be wanted. (I want this most in the world.)

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

I want to be understood, to be special, to be appreciated and valued.
I must say, your wants are pretty similar to mine..

It seems like much of what you yearn for is already fulfilled! Even though sometimes I despair at how insignificant I seem in the grand scheme of things, how it seems like I hurt people more than bring joy, I hope/know that I, and everyone else living on this planet earth, are influencing each other and destiny in the most profound of ways. Even helping a stranger might reinstill their faith in humanity, their meaning in life...