2009年1月17日 星期六

Bun's Quote

"When I feel emotionally unsteady, even wounds that would seem laughably small to other people, for me they can run quite deep...

Someone once said that love really starts after you've gotten together, and I think they got it right. The more intimately you come to know eachother, the more you're at the mercy of every casual remark that comes out of their mouth. No matter how much you love them, they'll never truly be 100% yours. But, even so, I want Hiro-san all to myself.

I could as him, 'Am I really someone special to you?' 'What rank do I hold in your heart?' Not that I would ever say something so childish. I don't want to look bad in front of him.

Or...or do I not even have the confidence to imagine what his answer would be? Is the person I am now someone worthy of Hiro-san's love in the first place?"

- Junjou Romantica 2, Episode 4

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Self-doubt is shared among a few. Everyone has something unique they can contribute to the world, that is what I like to say to myself, yet I often don't believe it's true. I'm sounding like an emo now aren't I, aii...
(p.s. why are is your blog text in Chinese?!)